MyM: Butterflies in the AtticMyM: Butterflies in the AtticMyM: Butterflies in the Attic by Greenpolarbear47
“Hey Dad, do you know where all of Mom’s old textbooks from university are?” Cassie asked as she entered her father’s office. Ace had been asking a lot of questions about the history of Cassie’s world and she thought some of her mother’s old textbooks could help him out since Cassie wasn’t the best when it came to history. Besides, Cassie didn’t really want to cover some of the topics because how could she explain it to Ace when she didn’t understand it herself.
“Why do you want to know?” her father asked as he looked up from one of the summer essays that he was marking.
“I just wanted to read them, that’s all,” Cassie replied, staring at her feet. She felt bad about lying to her dad but she couldn’t tell him the truth.
“I didn’t know you were interested in history,” he smiled.
“Well, I...I just wanted to see if I had an interest in it...
MyM: Cassie's FlowerMyM: Cassie’s FlowerMyM: Cassie's Flower by Greenpolarbear47
Cassie walked back to the white picket fence after visiting Ace. Normally Ace would walk her back to the gate but he was engrossed in reading ‘The Great Gatsby’ for the forty-seventh time. On her walk back, she saw a notice at home base about a community garden in the Monster World where everyone would contribute a plant that represented them. Cassie thought that it was a wonderful idea but she had no idea what kind of flower she would plant.
Cassie returned home and began to take some serious thought into what flower she would plant in the garden. She planted her garden at home but none of the flowers represented her; she just planted them because they were pretty or because they had a lovely fragrance. Other than what flowers looked like, Cassie didn’t know anything about the symbolic meaning behind them.
She was walking downstairs when she smelt something burning in the kitchen followed by some cursing. She knew that her Dad wasn’t
:thumb90991789: :thumb274854086: |
Fun Facts about Me
1. I love politics! I often refer to it as my first love. I discovered environmental studies the following year and it turned out to be my true love but politics is forever in my heart.
2. I want to be Prime Minister one day.
3. I’m studying Environmental Governance in university.
4. I love animals. I have an interest in endangered and extinct species. My favourite animal is a polar bear and I have a soft spot for elephants.
5. I love animal print and feathers (and I liked them before they were cool).
6. I love foreign films, B movies, and classic films.
7. I’m a punk at heart.
8. My mom always says, that if I was born in the 70’s, I would have made a good hippy.
9. I am an environmentalist that could be described as an ecocentric, pessimistic sustainable developer.
10. My hero is Nicola Tesla.
11. My wardrobe is vegan (except for a few wool sweaters and a jacket) but I am not a vegetarian or a vegan.
12. My favourite author is H. G. Wells.
13. I live by this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson: “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
14. I love chocolate and cheesecake.
15. If you want to know anything else about me just ask me! I don't bite!