MyM: Cassie's First KissMyM: Cassie's First KissMyM: Cassie's First Kiss by Greenpolarbear47
Cassie's first kiss happened very recently, more recent than she would like to admit. She was always nervous when it came to boys; she found it easy to become friends with them but much harder to date them so it was no surprise when she began to date a boy she had previously been friends with. Her first kiss was from a long time friend of hers named Jamal. She had met Jamal three years ago at the Soup Kitchen where they both had been volunteering. The two had become fast friends and went to the Royal Ontario Museum on the second Tuesday of each month since Tuesdays were free for students.
Cassie and Jamal continued with their monthly ritual and they would occasionally text each other but nothing outside of their friendship had changed until last year when he suddenly asked her out for Valentine's Day. Cassie was shocked to say the least and she had no idea what to do; she feared whatever answer she gave she would lose a valued friend. After a few second of inte
Fun Facts about Me
1. I love politics! I often refer to it as my first love. I discovered environmental studies the following year and it turned out to be my true love but politics is forever in my heart.
2. I want to be Prime Minister one day.
3. I have an Honour BA in Environmental Governance.
4. I love animals. I have an interest in endangered and extinct species. My favourite animal is a polar bear and I have a soft spot for elephants.
5. I love animal print and feathers (and I liked them before they were cool).
6. I love foreign films, B movies, and classic films.
7. I’m a punk at heart.
8. My mom always says, that if I was born in the 70’s, I would have made a good hippy.
9. I am an environmentalist that could be described as an ecocentric, pessimistic sustainable developer.
10. My hero is Nicola Tesla.
11. My wardrobe is vegan (except for a few wool sweaters and a jacket) but I am not a vegetarian or a vegan.
12. My favourite author is H. G. Wells.
13. I live by this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson: “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
14. I love chocolate and cheesecake.
15. If you want to know anything else about me just ask me! I don't bite!
Okay, so once again I am here to look for more anime to watch. I have watched a few since last time but I need more. So here is what I am looking for in an anime: slice-of-life/romance plot; fun, likeable characters; I also like to cry (ending to ‘Paradise Kiss’) but is not mandatory; and must have an English dub (I have tried subbed versions after work and I’m just way too exhausted for it).
So here is a list I have seen in no particular order (however, as a helpful guide I will put a "*" after the ones I adored):
-Say “I love you”*
-Clannad (and Afterstory)
-Inu X Boku SS
-Eden of the East*
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica*
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (not romance but I adore it)*
-Ouran High School Host Club*
-His and Her Circumstances (I am still forcing myself through it)
-Ai Yori Aoshi (and Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi)*
So I would like something less than 100 episode and it has to have an English Dub; I can’t stress that enough. It also has to be romance...with drama (drama in an anime is good). Thanks in advance for all your help!
To start off, this dress is way too over the top...even for Cassie; and that is my fault. I really wanted to draw Cassie with an elegant dress that had a slit up the side but then I was like “Cassie would never wear something like that.” I couldn’t get the idea out of my head and with a few modifications to make it Cassie’s style, this is what I came up with. Also way too many bows...so many bows... (Fun fact: in the original sketch, her choker was a –you guessed it – bow.)
Now Ace’s outfit, I adore. His outfit was a compromise. Cassie wanted him to wear something for the Valentine dance and Ace agreed as long as it wasn’t “too feminine.” If you look at past Valentine outfits that Ace had wore, they looked pretty girly. So we have a variation of his Gatsby tux-cloak in red...Cassie has added some feminine touches however: a little white heart, some pink bows, and of course, a little pair of cupid wings. Regardless, red makes Ace look quite dapper.
Cassie and Ace: fav.me/d4tfwh2
**Please read especially if you are a fan of my comic “Rebellion of the Commons”**
It’s sixteen days until the official re-release of “Rebellion of the Commons.” The comic is coming along well, so well in fact, I had a girly freak-out moment today (kind of like the one I had when I finally found and bought a stuffed Totoro...even if it was just a blue Totoro) when I was looking at the finish art. The art involves adorable character designs, soft colours, and bold lineart; I am super excited to unveil it!
I am still figuring out some technical issues so here is your chance for some input. I will be releasing the comic on Comicfury, updating every Friday but I am still undecided about whether I will also be uploading it on dA. So here is your chance to actually give me some advice; would you like “Rebellion of the Commons” uploaded to dA or would you be okay with it exclusively uploaded to Comicfury? Depending on the feedback I receive, I will make my decision.
Also I was thinking of having a little contest to celebrate the release on February 27th. I haven’t thought of what it would be or what prizes I could offer (although I do have some in mind). So would you participate if I were to hold a “Rebellion of the Commons” contest? Again, this will be decided based on feedback.